Frequently Asked Questions

Most customers have the mindset that the scalp analysis can detect what is wrong with the scalp and the problem causing hair loss and other scalp issues, but they are greatly mistaken. Scalp analysis merely assists in the enlarged inspection of the scalp, which enables us to see the current hair condition i.e. clogged pores, oily scalp or dandruff etc.These observations might just be the symptoms, and not the problem. 

In-depth study on a person’s eating habits and lifestyle are required to fully understand the hair problem. 

BEE CHOO ORIGIN HERBAL HAIR TREATMENT & KEY INGREDIENTS

The highlight of Bee Choo Origin Herbal Hair Treatment is the Herbal Cream which contains precious Traditional Chinese Herbs like Ginseng, He Shou Wu, Dang Gui, Ling Zhi et. cetera which have known for their well-goodness in controlling and improving hair conditions; at the same time, encouraging natural hair growth.  

Benefits of Treatment

01 Why Choose Bee Choo Origin Herbal Hair Treatment? 

All Bee Choo Origin Herbal Creams are freshly prepared on daily basis in the factory to ensure the freshness and best quality. The precious herbs are cooked for hours to bring out the optimum level of nutrients from the herbs which are essential in bringing back the healthy scalp. Cooking of herbs is better in extraction of nutrients comparing to instant mixed or uncooked herbs. 

02 How often should I come for treatment?

You should treat your hair once every 2 weeks, depending on your hair condition. For those with very oily scalp and severe hair loss, you should treat your hair and scalp every week for the first 2 months, to benefit from the intensive herbal reconditioning. Subsequently, you may treat your hair once every 2 weeks for another 2 months. Thereafter, you may follow our normal recommendation of treating your hair once every 2-3 weeks. 
 

 03 What results can I expect from the treatment?

Results vary from person-to-person, depending on his/her scalp and hair condition. 80% of Bee Choo Origin customers see results in 2-3 month-time. Customers see a reduction of hair loss in the first month of treatment and growth of baby hair during the second and third month of treatment. The remaining 20% customers took longer time, where they took about 6-7 months due to other factors like mental stresses and insufficient nutrients in the body which has delayed the process of hair growth.  

 

 

 

DOs & DON'Ts

Let us explain briefly about Dos & Don’ts to you…

It is recommended that you should also (DO)


* cut down on oily food
* get enough rest and sleep
* try not to stress yourself


All these factors can lead to hair loss. For more acute hair loss condition, you may seek Chinese physician to assist in controlling your hormones unbalance that cause hair loss and combine with our herbal treatment to see faster result.

If you do not have hair loss or oily scalp problem, the treatment also helps cover grey hair, stimulate new hair growth and improve hair texture. As recommended, you may follow our normal recommendation to treat your hair once every 2-3 weeks.

Yes. Before the herbal treatment, we will apply olive oil at the hair ends to soften and protect the hair during the steaming process, thus applying serum or cream does not affect the herbal treatment.

Yes, you can still go to work after the herbal treatment and there is no smell or colour. After the herbal treatment, you will experience discoloring during your first few washes. This is normal as your hair is absorbing the herbal ingredients which help to make the herbal treatment effective.

Our treatment consists of many different herbal powders extracted from chinese herbs as well as natural plant extracts and our treatment paste is prepared fresh daily after long hours of cooking and mixing.

 

Whereas for henna, after you choose the desired colour, hot water, tea or coffee is added into the henna powder to form the henna paste. 

Yes, but we strongly discourage you to do it. The herbal elements will stay on your scalp for 2-3 weeks, therefore making it effective, thus chemical is unable to penetrate into the hair. We will advise you to refrain from any coloring, perming, rebonding or performing any chemical process to your hair for at least 3 weeks to allow the herbal ingredients to be fully absorbed into your scalp, before you do any chemical process.

It is not necessary, as our herbal treatment is targeted to remove oil and dirt on the scalp. But you may request to have your hair washed before the treatment, if you feel more comfortable that way. For guys with styling gel, wax or clay, you can inform us and we will gladly wash away the styling substance on your hair.